The Barclay Condominium
Kwik Plumbers was hired by The Barclay Condo Association in June of 2017 after a year of diligent research on the part of the Board in order to make the best repair decision for the building. The large volume of work performed was scheduled to span from June 2017 to August 2017.
The scope of work included:
- Video inspect all sanitary lines to diagnose nature of plumbing issues
- Vapor test vertical stacks
- Clean all underground and vertical drainage pipes by means of hydro jetting or mechanical sweeping
- Structurally line approximately 536 ft of underground sanitary cast iron pipe
- Structurally line approximately 2370 ft of vertical stack sanitary cast iron pipe
- Robotically reinstate approximately 240 branch lines
- Final video inspection for presentation to board and plumbing inspector
Choosing to hire Kwik Plumbers saved The Barclay Condo Association the cost of digging up the floors throughout the building and tearing out the walls in several units.
Date Posted: September 25, 2017